Goulds JRS5 Shallow Well Jet Pump - 1/2 hp
• Brand: Xylem
• Series: JRS Series
• MPN: JRS5
• Motor: 1/2 HP
• Voltage: 115v / 230v
• Pipe connections: 1-1/4" NPT Suction (Inlet) / 1" NPT Discharge (Outlet - Top)
• Condition: New In Box ( Not Used or Re-Manufactured )
Availability: ONLY 1 item left in stock
• Model: JRS5
• Motor: 1/2 HP
• Voltage: 115v / 230v
• Pressure switch: Preset 30-50 PSI
• Pipe connections: 1 1/4" NPT suction, 1" NPT discharge
• Cast Iron casing
• Shallow Well Jet Pump
Goulds JRS Jet pumps are specifically designed for use in:
• Booster Service
Standard Features of Goulds JRS Jet pumps include:
• Compact design has an integral shallow well jet built into the casing, which eliminates the need for a separate shallow well adapter.
• Easier service courtesy of a back pullout design which allows for disassembly of pump without disturbing piping.
• Two compartment motor for easy access to motor wiring and replaceable components.
• Nozzle clean out plug and drain plug in pump case.
• Corrosion resistant, engineered plastic tubing and fittings are easily removed for cleaning and O-ring design needs only be hand tightened to seal.
• O-ring casing seal
• Impeller is F.D.A. compliant, glass filled Noryl, and is corrosion and abrasion resistant.
• Diffuser (Guidevane) is Lexan, and has a stainless wear ring for extended performance in abrasive conditions.
• Powered for continuous operation. Pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer's recommended working limits and can be operated continuously without damage.
• Corrosion resistant Electro-coat paint is applied inside and out, then baked on for a durable finish.
• After initial priming, the pump has the ability to re-prime itself even when air gets into the system.
Manufacturer's Warranty: Goulds / Xylem do not honor any manufacturer's warranty for any products purchased online -- CLICK HERE
WPL 30-Day (Or Optional 90-day) Warranty
• Seller warrants the goods purchased here-under (with the exception of seals, gaskets, elastomer materials, coatings and other “wear parts” or consumables all of which are not warranted) will be free from defects in material and workmanship of the manufacturer, for a period of ( 30 ) days from the date of purchase, or if purchased at the time of sale, optional 90-day extended warranty.
• Seller shall have no warranty obligations to Buyer with respect to any product or parts of a product that have been: (a) repaired by third parties other than Seller or without Seller’s written approval; (b) subject to misuse, misapplication, neglect, alteration, accident, or physical damage; (c) used in a manner contrary to manufacturer's instructions for installation, operation and maintenance; (d) damaged from ordinary wear and tear, corrosion, or chemical attack; (e) damaged due to abnormal conditions, vibration, failure to properly prime, or operation without flow; (f) damaged due to a defective power supply or improper electrical protection or improper voltage or improper installation; or (g) damaged resulting from the use of accessory equipment not included or sold or approved by Seller.
• Seller shall, at its option and at no cost to Buyer, either repair or replace any product which fails to conform with the Warranty provided Buyer gives written notice to Seller of any defects in material or workmanship within ten (10) days of the date when any defects or non-conformance are first manifest. Under either repair or replacement option, Seller shall not be obligated to remove or pay for the removal of the defective product or install or pay for the installation of the replaced or repaired product and Buyer shall be responsible for all other costs, including, but not limited to, service costs, shipping fees and expenses. Seller shall have sole discretion as to the method or means of repair or replacement. Buyer’s failure to comply with Seller’s repair or replacement directions shall terminate Seller’s obligations under this Warranty and render this Warranty void. Any parts repaired or replaced under the Warranty are warranted only for the balance of the warranty period on the parts that were repaired or replaced. The Warranty is conditioned on Buyer giving written notice to Seller of any defects in material or workmanship of warranted goods within ten (10) days of the date when any defects are first manifest.
|Voltage||115 Volts, 230 Volts|
|Depth to Water||Shallow Well ( Less Than 25 ft )|
|Number of Stages||1 Stage|
|Manufacturer||Goulds / Xylem|
|Retail Price (MSRP)||$606.00|