Goulds GT20 Irrigator Centrifugal / Irrigation Pump - 2 hp
• Brand: Xylem
• Series: GT Irri-Gator
• MPN: GT20
• Motor: 2 HP
• Voltage: 230v Only
• Pipe Connections: 1-1/2" NPT Suction (Inlet) / 1-1/2" NPT Discharge (Outlet - Top)
• Condition: New In Box ( Not Used or Re-Manufactured )
Availability: ONLY 5 item left in stock
• Model: GT20
• Motor: 2 HP
• Voltage: 230v
• Pipe connections: 1-1/2" NPT suction, 1-1/2" NPT discharge
• Cast Iron casing
• Centrifugal irrigation pump
Goulds GT pumps are specifically designed for use in:
• Lawn sprinkling
• Air conditioning systems
• Heat pumps
• Water transfer
Standard Features of Goulds GT pumps include:
• Self priming design. Once pump is initially primed, pump housing and suction line filled with water, it will self re-prime when the water level rises above the end of the suction pipe on pump start.
• Back pullout design allows easier disassembly of pump for service without disturbing pipe connections.
• Two compartment motor for easy access to motor wiring and replaceable components.
• Impeller is F.D.A. compliant, glass filled Noryl, and is corrosion and abrasion resistant.
• Diffuser (Guidevane) is Lexan, and has a stainless wear ring for extended performance in abrasive conditions.
•Powered for continuous operation. Pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer's recommended working limits and can be operated continuously without damage.
• Corrosion resistant Electro-coat paint is baked on for a durable finish.
• Protected mechanical seal design where the diaphragm retains water in the casing to ensure the mechanical seal can never run dry.
About the Goulds GT Irrigator pump:
The Goulds Irrigator is specifically designed for use in applications like sprinklers, irrigation, AC systems, heat pumps, de-watering, and water transfers. All of these systems involve flowing water at all times the pump is operating. The Goulds Irrigator pump IS NOT recommended to be used in pressure systems that require holding static pressure, I.E. home service or booster service, and should not be used with pressure switches or pressure tanks. The GT series pumps are designed to move larger volumes of water at lower pressures than a traditional style jet pump.
WPL In-House 30-Day (Or Optional 90-day) Warranty
• Seller warrants the goods purchased here-under (with the exception of seals, gaskets, elastomer materials, coatings and other “wear parts” or consumables all of which are not warranted) will be free from defects in material and workmanship of the manufacturer, for a period of ( 30 ) days from the date of purchase, or if purchased at the time of sale, optional 90-day extended warranty.
• Seller shall have no warranty obligations to Buyer with respect to any product or parts of a product that have been: (a) repaired by third parties other than Seller or without Seller’s written approval; (b) subject to misuse, misapplication, neglect, alteration, accident, or physical damage; (c) used in a manner contrary to manufacturer's instructions for installation, operation and maintenance; (d) damaged from ordinary wear and tear, corrosion, or chemical attack; (e) damaged due to abnormal conditions, vibration, failure to properly prime, or operation without flow; (f) damaged due to a defective power supply or improper electrical protection or improper voltage or improper installation; or (g) damaged resulting from the use of accessory equipment not included or sold or approved by Seller.
• Seller shall, at its option and at no cost to Buyer, either repair or replace any product which fails to conform with the Warranty provided Buyer gives written notice to Seller of any defects in material or workmanship within ten (10) days of the date when any defects or non-conformance are first manifest. Under either repair or replacement option, Seller shall not be obligated to remove or pay for the removal of the defective product or install or pay for the installation of the replaced or repaired product and Buyer shall be responsible for all other costs, including, but not limited to, service costs, shipping fees and expenses. Seller shall have sole discretion as to the method or means of repair or replacement. Buyer’s failure to comply with Seller’s repair or replacement directions shall terminate Seller’s obligations under this Warranty and render this Warranty void. Any parts repaired or replaced under the Warranty are warranted only for the balance of the warranty period on the parts that were repaired or replaced. The Warranty is conditioned on Buyer giving written notice to Seller of any defects in material or workmanship of warranted goods within ten (10) days of the date when any defects are first manifest.
|Manufacturer||Goulds / Xylem|
|Retail Price (MSRP)||$999.00|